Concept Artist - UK ONLY
We’re looking for a Concept Artist to join Silent Games, a Double A game development studio based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne with a focus on RPG games that give players a sense of autonomy, mastery and purpose. As a Concept Artist you'll be working with our teams to create high quality concepts of characters, creatures, environments and props from start to finish.
- Create high quality concept art for characters, creatures, environments and props that can then be turned into in-game assets
- Collect references and present your own ideas as well as working from set briefs
- Work with 3D artists to bring concepts to life
- Experience using 2D art software such as Photoshop or similar
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of styles and subjects
- Experience with a variety of techniques such as speedpainting and photobashing
- Ability to work effectively with other disciplines such as 3D art, animation and programming
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A good mix of traditional art skills as well as digital competency
- You must have a right to work in the UK. Please do not apply for this role if you are not able to work in the UK.
- Desire to work on RPG games with asynchronous multiplayer
- Ability to create marketing-level renders for external use
- Basic 3D software knowledge (Maya, Max, Sketch-up)
Right to work in the UK required.
Silent Games is a game development studio with a focus on RPG games that give players a sense of autonomy, mastery and purpose. Based in the heart of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, we’re building a studio with an aim to foster an open, transparent relationship with our players that will allow us to create high quality Double A games for years to come. If this sounds like something that appeals to you, then check out our roles below or get in touch with a speculative application!
To create the best Asynchronous Multiplayer RPGs that give players a sense of autonomy, mastery and purpose.