Make a splash as a 3D Artist on FuturLab’s award-winning PowerWash Simulator!
We’re seeking a passionate 3D artist to soak our environments in style and douse in-game objects with distinctive designs. Join our incredible art team: where asset creation meets level design in a uniquely collaborative and creative way.
PowerWash Simulator was a huge surprise hit in Early Access and released to great acclaim in July 2022. But the story is far from over; join us to be part of the game’s success! With millions of dedicated players, we are continuing to support the game and its community with regular updates. We have partnered with some prestigious IPs so far, bringing legendary locations such as Midgar and Croft Manor to life. From cool collaborations to leaving your stamp on our original universe of Muckingham: we’re looking for a talented artist who’s excited to get stuck in.
As a 3D Artist on PowerWash Simulator, you’ll…
- Be working with the Lead Artist to create assets and props.
- Collaborate creatively with our design department to ensure that our environments and cleanable items enable the ideal player experience.
- At least one previously shipped title as an artist.
- A passion for creating art.
- A Strong understand of art fundamentals such as lighting and shape.
- Comfortable using 3DS Max or Blender, Substance Designer / Painter and Zbrush.
- A general understanding of game design and development.
- Able to work both individually and in a small team.
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and positive demeanor.
- Self-motivated and diligent.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + performance related bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Free remote therapy service via Spill
- 21 days holiday, 8 bank holidays (plus our own FuturLab bank holiday) + 2 duvet days
- Extra days off over the Christmas period
- Bike2work scheme
- Free eye test + standard glasses for display work
- Staff referral bonus
- Regular social activities
The indie studio behind PowerWashSim , Peaky Blinders, Velocity 2X, Surge Deluxe & more