Your mission: Do you have a passion for bringing characters and worlds to life through animation? As an animator at our studio, you'll be at the forefront of creating dynamic animations for our new game. With your expertise in rigging, skinning, and setting up animation trees, you'll help bring our game to life!
What you'll do on a daily basis:
- Create high-quality realistic animations and implement them in the game
- Manage their integration in Unreal Engine
- Actively participate in the game creation process and interact with the rest of the art, design and programming team
- Test and refine your animations
Who you will interact with: You will report to our Lead Artist Simon who will guide you in the artistic direction and support your professional growth all the while interacting with the other teams in the studio.
Who you are:
- Organized and efficient in your work
- You like to work independently while being part of a team
- Above all, you are really passionate about what you do!
What you need to succeed:
- At least 4 years of experience as an animator within a game production studio where you animated 3D characters for a AA or AAA PC/ Console game.
- Be able to configure animation trees and procedural animations controls
- Good understanding of IK/FK rig animation systems to control and deform 3D characters (stylized and realistic)
- Artistic bases of human anatomy, human kinetics and major physical principles
- Unreal Game Engine (experience with animation integration)
- Solid experience with Blender
Why Join the Paris Studio?
- Be part of a new and human-sized studio, working on exciting PC/Console projects in the F2P industry
- Join a diverse and talented team of professionals from around the world, working together to create unforgettable gaming experiences
- Enjoy a wonderful working environment in the heart of Paris, with cool offices and flexible working arrangements (2 days remote per week, summer GameAway)
- Benefit from training time, lunch vouchers, competitive health insurance, and more!
Learn more about Gameloft Paris
Are you passionate about creating unforgettable gaming experiences on PC and Console? Look no further than Gameloft Paris Studio!
Our human-sized studio is made up of 20 talented professionals, including seasoned veterans and fresh new talent, all working together to create a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Our focus on quality and player satisfaction drives us to make games that our players love and we're proud to work on.
If you're ready to join us on our journey and share our passion, then let's create something amazing together!
At Gameloft, we have a passion for games that fuels everything we do, from being amongst the first to bring them to mobile back in 2000 to creating mu...