An experienced and driven Creative to work on a brand new game as well as our existing titles.
You are capable of producing stunning art and animation to be used across our games as well as all associated marketing. You are broadly skilled and happy to turn your hand to many areas within the art team. You will contribute to, and help to steer the creative vision of our games.
This role is remote (UK based) and will pay £26k-£36k depending on experience
At Ndemic, we thrive on different opinions and views. Whatever your circumstances or background, we would love you to apply. If you are in doubt as to whether this role is
suitable for you—please consider applying anyway.
Support the Creative Lead with all aspects of 2D art/animation for our games as well as the
production of varied marketing content.
● Production of stunning art and illustrations.
● Production of game-ready assets along with their implementation in Unity.
● Design, rig and animate characters etc in Unity.
● Significant industry experience (3+ years).
● Have worked on a released game.
● A versatile and talented digital illustrator - able to turn your hand to many styles and approaches.
● Good/great proficiency with Photoshop.
● Experience working with the Unity game engine (no coding experience required!)
● Asset implementation in Unity.
● Experience working with 2D animation in Unity.
● Experience working with particle effects.
● Very good spoken and written English communication skills.
Nice to Have:
● Understanding of Graphic Design principles. Form, shape, layout, colour and typography.
● Degree level qualification in relevant field (Illustration, animation etc),
● Experience working with 2D URP pipeline in unity.
● Understanding of UX/UI principles and implementation in gaming across mobile/desktop/console.
● Enjoy playing our games and strategy/simulation games in general.
● UK based.
What We Are Offering:
● Expected salary £26k-£36k depending on experience.
● 4-day work week option (Mon-Thurs).
● Company hardware (or a contribution towards using your own), remote working allowance and phone contract.
● See your work enjoyed by hundreds of millions of people all over the world.
● A stable place to work with multiple successful game titles.
● Ability to focus on making great games without worrying about budget/monetisation.
● Flat organisation structure: work closely with game designers, developers and fellow artists.
● We’re a small and close-knit team; you will make a massive impact on the games we make.
About Ndemic Creations:
We are a very successful, small studio focused on making intelligent, high-quality strategy/simulation premium games for mobile and PC. Plague Inc. and Rebel Inc. have 180+
million players across mobile, PC, console and board games. Plague Inc. is one of the most popular paid mobile games ever and has topped the charts for 11 years.
Ndemic was recognised in the Sunday Times Tech Track as the 72nd fastest-growing tech company in the UK and has received a Queen’s Enterprise Award for Innovation.
We are based in Bristol, UK but are now a remote company.
How to Apply:
If you are interested – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “YOUR NAME - JOB TITLE” as the subject. Please attach as separate PDFs:
● A cover letter including:
o Why you would fit this role and why you are interested in it.
o Specifically explain how your experience matches the responsibilities of this role.
o Details of your required salary and any notice period that you have.
o A brief list of ~3 video games with art styles/direction that you find interesting or particularly admire.
● Your Resume.
● Portfolio - Show us your best stuff! (pdf or a link).
We are a very successful, small studio focused on making intelligent, high-quality strategy/simulation premium games for mobile and PC. Plague Inc. an...