Senior 3D Artist
Univrse is a pioneer startup developing multi-user VR solutions for high-traffic venues such as museums, cultural spaces, business showrooms or events. Univrse unique experience manager software allows up to 400 simultaneous users to share an immersive experience in physical areas of any dimension and shape. Univrse is already powering VR installations in Spain, UK, Germany and partnering with companies such as FC Barcelona, Ideal Centro de Arte Digital, Exhibition hub, Fundación La Caixa, Mediapro or the international music festival Tomorrowland.
Univrse also develops Univrse Framework, an intuitive tool for Unity creator’s with a designer mindset. It includes advanced features to develop complex VR experiences. That’s why Univrse can help them to significantly boost the development of any kind of multi-user VR applications. Thanks to our tool they can earn a lot of time and money.
Our goal is to become the standard solution for multi-user location-based VR.
We are looking for an experienced senior Technical 3D Artist to join our team. Not just someone who does the work, but who thinks critically and contributes to the creative process sharing our passion for shaping the future of immersive experiences.
- Create environments based on concepts, 3D models and art direction specifications
- Review and prioritize work on multiple projects
- Assisting in asset performance and validation
- Researching and developing technical tools for a project
- Supporting artists and engineers in the 3D art pipeline
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 2/3 years of professional experience as a 3D technical artist
- Expert in scene level design
- Knowledge of video game optimization techniques
- Expert in Unity3D (coding is not required)
- Experience with Cinema4D, 3DSMax or Maya.
- Knowledge and experience with XR apps
- Experience working with Adobe creative suite
- Understanding of rigging and animation
- Solid understanding of art and animation pipelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with differences between creative and technical teams
MEETING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS IS A PLUS
- Node based shader creation
- Audio and Video editing
- UI design
- Familiarity with organizational tools such as Slack, Trello, ClickUp or similar apps.
- Knowledge of version control platforms such as GIT (Bitbucket)
OTHER SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a focus on delivering quality work rather than speedy work
- You love XR, AR, VR and Videogames in general (Gamers welcome)
- Virtual reality experience (Quest, Vive, GearVR, etc.).
- You can adapt quickly to changes and new requirements
- Team player with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Available for periodic work-related travel
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Must have an excellent level of English
- An at least intermediate level of Spanish is preferred
- A young, international, and dynamic work environment that is constantly growing.
- The chance to work on cutting edge experiences
- Work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- Opportunities to experiment with innovative technologies
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
The solution for creating and managing easily breathtaking multi-user VR experiences for high traffic venues