The Senior Illustrator plays an important role in the team in creating and developing exceptional concepts and visual ideas for all forms of characters, logos, typography, screen layouts, and reel symbols for gaming devices and other gaming products.
This position requires a high level of proficiency in digital illustrations, graphic design, color theory, and general artistic disciplines, with strong attention to detail. Team members in this role will provide game production on all aspects of visual presentation and be expected to work with minimal supervision.
What You'll Do
- Work with game designers, engineers, and senior staff to quickly convert interesting concepts into real-world products
- Produce top-quality artwork for all aspects of visual presentation including slot machine symbol creation, reels and background, wheels, bonus content, UI, and signage
- Initiate and/or participate in peer reviews of visual product elements
- Respond to immediate feedback to produce dynamic changes as needed
- Identify and propose art production process improvements
- All other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Strong traditional art skills including drawing, composition, graphic design, and typography with a knowledge of current art styles and trends
- Proven ability to produce and deliver artwork in a timely manner with exceptional craftsmanship to engineering specifications
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Art degree and/or vocational certification (or equivalent professional experience)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in casino gaming art production and delivery
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX20 listed company and one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions.