Junior 2D Artist (Freelancer)
Are you a born creative and looking for your first steps in the games industry?
As a Junior at Bigpoint, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in feature development and live game maintenance for our entire portfolio of games.
Mentored by industry veterans, you will contribute to the development and release of new features and content and gain an insight into the daily work of our art department.
- We are looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. The challenging and creative work you do will have a direct impact on the projects you work on in the form of conceptual work, illustrations and marketing campaigns
- Work with experienced artists on a variety of projects
- Create compelling character, creature, environment and prop art across our portfolio
- Iterate on game assets with production artists through paint-overs, studies and group feedback.
- Participate in creative discussions with other artists and game designers
- We work in a fully remote environment, with the option to collaborate onsite in our modern offices.
- Candidates must apply with a CV and portfolio link to be considered
- Your portfolio will demonstrate a strong foundation in art design.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and other illustration software.
- Passionate about games and the entertainment industry
- 3D experience is a plus.
Why you will love working at BIGPOINT...
- Entertain millions of players with high-quality games, disrupt the markets with new multiplayer ideas in multiple different genres and tech projects
- Matrix structure that offers the possibility to work on multiple projects with a lean hierarchy for fast decision-making
- Work-Life Benefits fully remote from around Germany, flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation
- Visa & Relocation Support
- Wellbeing Benefits attractive rates for a gym membership in cooperation with QUALITRAIN
- Mental Health Benefits anonymous employee counselling at Fürstenberg Institute
- Activity Package regular team events, hackathons, and company events
- Education Package yearly education budget for every employee
Any questions? Feel free to take a look at our FAQ!
For direct application: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the job reference number.
Bigpoint is a top online game developer in Hamburg delivering high-quality titles for browser, client and mobile.