The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services.
We are trusted and relied upon by 24 out of the 25 world’s leading video game companies, working alongside a client base of over 950 clients across the globe providing integrated Art Services, Marketing Services, Game Development Services, Functional QA Testing, Software Localization Services, Audio Services and Player Support services.
Established in 1998 and nowadays with a team of over 12,000 based across more than 26 countries. Keywords have a network of 70+ studios with award-winning working environments and very high employee satisfaction rates while being huge advocates of work-life balance and diversity and inclusion.
In the European and UK region, we have more than 20 studios collaborating with the biggest AAA console games out there and distributed across the Create (Game dev & art production) and Engage (Marketing services) Service lines.
We are able to offer fully remote opportunities, temporary, full-time positions and as well relocation assistance when required.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Animator who will be responsible for creating amazing animations with the goal to make our games characters, environments and objects come alive. You will be an active member of team, setting an example for and mentoring less experienced artists
- Experience in gaming animation workflow/pipeline and knowledge of gameplay and cinematic keyframe animation
- Proficiency in Maya and relevant tools
- Experience in UE/Unity and game engines
- A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation
- Hands-on approach to both technical and creative problem-solving
- Ability to deliver quality work within fixed time constraints
- Passion for staying up to date with the latest technology and embracing new game art techniques
- 3+ years of experience on AAA titles, demonstrating the above responsibilities in action
- Competitive benefits package
- A portfolio of diverse projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional growth
- Working on AAA titles and in collaboration with the biggest names in the industry
- Opportunity to work and hang out with a team of dedicated and fun-loving people
- Being part of the Keywords Studios Group, the one-stop creative agency for the game-dev industry, there is a plethora of professional opportunities within the group
International technical services provider to the global video games industry