3D Artist - Games
As a 3D Artist at Embark you have an important role in the creation of our worlds and play spaces. Working closely with other artists, designers and tool creators, your role will be to help build the content that defines our worlds.
Your goal is to surprise players with the best and most unexpected experiences possible that they may not yet have known they wanted. You enjoy playing a variety of games, with an understanding and interest in the full width of game creation. You have the drive to harness your expertise and ideas in influencing how we work at Embark, enabling us to build better experiences for our players. Your curiosity for new methods and workflows give you a wide range of software proficiencies and skills, in which you actively share and collaborate with colleagues in order to strengthen the team.
With an understanding that experimentation is a balance between meaningful innovation and executing best practices, you have a knack for choosing the smartest route, and when it’s time to declare success or failures to learn from.
Examples of responsibilities
- Create high quality hard surface assets for our games
- Innovate and develop exciting content creation workflows
- Participate in playtests and provide feedback on the game
- Collaborate with your fellow game makers
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience within the game industry
- A strong passion for art, games and relevant technologies
- Excellent visual skillset and deep artistic understanding and knowledge
- Experience in multiple softwares and content creation workflows
- Great understanding and ability to work according Game and Art Direction as well as technical constraints
- Fluency in English
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, passionate colleagues to share knowledge with and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome game makers of all sex, class, colour, age, gender identity, education, religion, opinion, culture, nation of origin, language, sexual orientation, shape, size, and ability.
Did we leave anyone out? Well, we welcome you, too! We think that the gaming industry is made better when everyone has a seat at the table.
Be yourself at Embark and make games while doing so. Please apply with confidence. We can’t wait to hear from you (in English)!
Embark Studios is a Stockholm-based games studio, on a mission to blur the line between playing and making