3D Artist - Unannounced IP
The 3D artist is asked to produce various game elements such as environments and props. You will work in concert with the other artists and directors. Your legendary resourcefulness will find its place and participate in delivering exciting and innovative projects within Behaviour. Your talent will help produce the different elements, environments and characters required by the project and the attention to detail that sets you apart will bring the little touch that will make the difference.
In this role, you will:
- Create the various elements required for the production of the game including textures and materials;
- Ensure an ideal performance of the game by understanding and respecting the technical guidelines and by promoting the optimization of artistic elements, while achieving the desired visual quality;
- Communicate with other departments to fully understand their needs and requirements. Adapt your techniques to meet the requirements of the project.
What we are looking for:
- Diploma from a recognized 3D school;
- 2 years experience in video game production;
- Mastery of the modeling component of Autodesk Maya software. Relevant experience with any other equivalent software will be considered;
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Substance Painter and Substance Designer; Knowledge of the Unreal or Unity game engine;
- Understanding of PBR (physically based rendering) techniques is an asset;
- Portfolio demonstrating skills in creating 3D models, textures, UV unfolding and lighting; Traditional drawing an asset;
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate, orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner;
- Passion for video games.
We Craft Imaginary Into Play