- Explore and decide art styles for projects.
- Lead creating 2D & 3D assets for games.
- Lead, motivate, and serve as a technical and creative resource for the art team.
- Assist in the resolution of art asset planning, issues, design, function, and performance.
Ideal candidates will need to
- Have aesthetics, familiar with various art styles.(especially in flat design art style and illustrations)
- Have solid understandings of art principles.
- Be creative and willing to explore new concepts.
- Be proficient in Autodesk Maya.
- Be familiar with Zbrush and Substance Painter.(or other equivalent 3D software)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Spine, or other 2D animation.
- Experience in 3D animation.
- 3+ years of work experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Optillusion Games, the creator of fun, artistic, and beautiful games. Our team members are eager to experiment with some innovative ideas. We c...