2D Artist (LiveOps)
FRVR is a growth stage games platform and publishing company building an expansive, cross-channel ecosystem that connects billions through amazing games instantly. FRVR’s proprietary technology and global reach represent a sea change for players and game developers. By democratising game distribution & discovery, eliminating downloads, and providing game makers of any size with robust development and live game operating tools, FRVR reduces cost and eliminates friction for creators while connecting them with billions of players worldwide.
Founded & led by seasoned entrepreneurs and game-makers and backed by leading investors, FRVR has seen explosive growth. FRVR games have been downloaded 2 billion times. Through partnerships with companies including Facebook, Samsung, Snap, and TikTok, the company currently supports a growing player base of 2 million daily active players across an ever-expanding portfolio of games.
FRVR seeks passionate game-makers, technologists, data ninjas, product, and business leaders at all levels to join an incredible team and empower creators to serve their players better anywhere, on any device.
FRVR is looking for a talented 2D Artist to work on FRVR Agency team focused on Live Ops dedicated projects. Within this role, you will be a part of a fun, talented, inclusive and dedicated team focused on FRVR ecosystem where you along with the game designer will be responsible for all designs and graphics related to live operations for the Basketball FRVR Game.
Challenges & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the studio art director to achieve the quality delivery goals of the department;
- Creating key 2D artwork and illustrations for social media, game popups, store objects, progression map illustrations, reward medals, UI elements, and other objects;
- Have a clear understanding of how to test different solutions and incorporate data into your design process;
- Embrace the use of contemporary technology and techniques in the creation of artwork;
- Ability to create artwork of different complexities & styles that match our products and ensure the art style is appropriate and consistent;
- Maintaining a high level of quality, ensuring that your work stands up among industry high standards;
- Communicate and collaborate with the other teams such as Product Teams, Game Artists, Tech Artists and QA.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong generalist skills covering visual composition, Graphic Design, Typography, and UI (Adobe Suite);
- A passion for games and a strong interest in casual game experiences on web and mobile;
- A portfolio of previous experience, showcasing artwork and projects;
- Understanding of the mobile games market, its design styles, and trends;
- Good organizational skills and passion for details;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Figma knowledge is a plus.
If you also have these experiences, it will be a bonus:
- +3 years of hands-on experience in Graphics Development within Live Ops of games;
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer graphics;
- Strong proficiency in both oral and written English.
What else you should know (Perks):
- You will have a permanent work contract
- You will have a top tier health insurance
- You will have 23 vacation days
- We have a flexible working setup
- We offer a paid sabbatical after 3 years with us
Your application has been successfully submitted.