Red Games Co. is looking for a full-time, SLC-based Senior 3D Artist. This hybrid role will work collaboratively with a cross-disciplinary team to concept, design, and build games for mobile and other platforms. We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated candidate with solid 3D capabilities including both modeling and texturing. Understanding code, user experience, and game design is a big plus.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in creative ideation, strategy, and brainstorming
- Translate creative concepts into compelling designs and models
- Stay current with the latest gaming trends and technology
- Willing to supplement knowledge of creative authoring tools
- Collaborate with and inspire other artists
- Work closely with producers to understand production plan, timing, and deliverables
- Extensive experience working with Maya, preferably in a mobile gaming environment
- Stellar portfolio demonstrating design and 3D modeling
- Portfolio demonstrating concept art a plus
- Familiarity with Unity a plus
- Desire to learn, grow, and contribute in a creative, collaborative environment
- Ability to work autonomously and adapt quickly
- Capable of articulating and presenting creative ideas
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Red Games Co. does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
Red Games Co. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. No recruiters, please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Red Games Co.
Creating family-friendly games for mobile and emerging platforms.