As a Concept Artist at Ubisoft Paris, you will work with the Massive Entertainment team to create a new open-world, story-driven video game set in the Star Wars galaxy. Our goal is to create a game and a story that takes new fans and longtime fans on an immersive and exceptional journey that will stick with them for years to come.
In this role, your missions will be the following:
- Help establish and convey the Art Director's vision through a wide range of concept artwork, from sketches to digital paintings, storyboards, key arts, moodboards and paint-overs, to to support art, design and storytelling.
- Develop designs for objects, interior/exterior environments, and original objects specific to our universe.
- Seek feedback on your work as well as give feedback to other artists on the team, to optimize the iterative process.
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration, service and learning throughout production.
- Significant experience in the Video Game or Film industry.
- You have marked affinities with the worlds of science fiction and “space operas”.
- An artistic eye and an understanding of multiple visual media and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of composition, perspective, color theory, anatomy, materials and lighting.
- Intermediate knowledge of graphic design and design is a plus.
- Experience with at least 3D software to use modeling as a basis for work and preview.
- You have a great interest in details, demonstrate ingenuity and flexibility.
- Professional level of English
/!\ A portfolio, website or other document showing your work is required, otherwise your application will not be properly evaluated.
This position requires your presence on site several days a week.
Position to be filled as soon as possible based in Montreuil (93).
More information about the project here
Consult this guide which aims to support you in your application, and discover our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Ubisoft teams have 20,000 people in more than 30 countries around the world and are linked by a common mission: to enrich the lives of players through original and memorable gaming experiences. Their energy and talent have helped bring many acclaimed franchises to life such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company and believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds that allow everyone to thrive and express themselves. If you're excited to take on exciting challenges, harness cutting-edge technologies, and take part in the future of entertainment, join us and create the unknown.
Your application has been successfully submitted.