3D Character Artist
Drinkbox Studios is looking to hire an experienced 3D Character Artist for an upcoming undisclosed project. The candidate must have strong character modelling and rigging skills. We’re looking for someone creative who can problem-solve translating 2D concepts into stylized characters. We're crafting a stylized world, and the designs will be unique and challenging.
3D Character Artist Responsibilities
Drinkbox Studios is a collaborative environment. We’re seeking someone with great communication skills and a flexible problem-solving mind. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Art Director to define a unique look for the characters
- Creation of 3D character art (modelling, rigging, texturing) including player characters, enemies, NPCs, etc.
- Ability to quickly prototype
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with Production, Design, and Art teams
The Ideal Candidate has
- Professional 3D rigging experience
- Professional 3D modelling and texturing experience
- Proficiency in Blender, Maya, or equivalent
- Willing to think technically, learn new tools, and solve creative problems
- Experience integrating art into game engines and using 3D art pipelines
- Ability to create high-quality stylized characters
- A passion for video games and video game art
- Self sufficient when it comes to problem solving, time management and task management.
- Experience with animation or VFX is a plus
2 month initial contract with possibility of extension
Drinkbox Studios is located in the Liberty Village neighbourhood of Toronto, Canada. Working remotely is possible, however residence in Ontario, Canada is preferable.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date resume and portfolio.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drinkbox Studios is an independent Toronto-based video game developer