Remote Concept Artist
Room 8 Studio is looking for a Concept Artist with experience in creating realistic and sci-fi concepts and excellent artistic and technical skills.
If you find yourself in this description and eager to participate in interesting AAA projects together with a strong team aimed at result and development - Room 8 Studio is waiting for your portfolio!
Superpowers you have are
- Experience in creating concepts of technology in the gaming or film industry;
- Highest expertise and relevant experience in hard surface design (especially props/weapon design);
- Advanced skills in exploration stage using a quick sketches (we need a lot of ideas and creativity from the very beginning);
- High expertise in composition, form, color, lighting;
- Highly skilled of 3D packages in the pipeline;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Ability to withstand the given style and adherence to the technical requirements;
- Ability to work in a team and a responsible attitude to deadlines.
You’re a rockstar if you have
- Intermediate English level and above;
- Love for games, movies and animation.
As a part of Room 8 studio, you will
- Create Hard surface/weapon concepts from sketches to final rendering/polish;
- Participate in the development of a common visual style of the project;
- Follow the brief and reach the required quality according to it.
- Build a strong teamwork on the project with 2D and 3D artists, art director and PM.
Join Us. get even more!
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Room 8 Studio is an international art production and game dev outsourcing company providing external services worldwide!