2D Environment Artist (3 Months Contract)
"Make the World Fun!"
At CookApps, we gather skillful ‘chefs’ with great passion for creating remarkable games for the whole world to enjoy. Our mission is to bring fun and happiness to as many people as possible by creating engaging games with positive energy. We are always looking for new passionate ‘chefs’ who share our values to join us and help us accomplish this mission together.
- Search, develop and test new stylistics and environment designs: we are looking for a visionary who can bring a new vision of game graphics to our new casual genre game.
- Create a wide range of high-quality environment art assets including props as well as interiors and exteriors of structures.
- Work on visualization of draft concepts for new games in close cooperation with artists and designers.
- Development and supervision of the project's visual style, maintaining its quality.
🔶 Ongoing Project (title : Joey’s Journey)
🔶 Art Style Preference
🔶 You have to
- Have at least 5 years crafting high-quality 2D environments, assets for casual games.
- Ability to research art relevant to the mobile game market, to offer a variety of stylistic options and argue their choice.
- Have sufficient understanding of artwork that targets the global audiences.
- Have experience in casual artwork design of game(s) that have/has become commercialized.
- Be fluent in English.
🔶 It’ll be great if you
- LOVE casual games! *Like Us!* and have plenty of mobile game-play experiences.
- Treat arising problems with a curious and adventurous attitude.
🔶 Application guide
- Portfolio must be included in your resume.
- You can also Include your portfolio link or website to highlight the most relevant work.
- Application process will be: screening - test - interview (remote)
- After 3 months, termination / extention / relocation options will be considered.
- If you have any inquires, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We CookApps for FUN!