Do you understand the sweet spot between the expected and the bizarre? Are you able to take a typical scene and craft something intriguing yet familiar? Do you paint in broad efficient strokes, i.e. model beauty efficiently and practice elegant performant design?
Our studio is in need of skilled modelers who take game development seriously, and understand that visuals serve artistry AND gameplay. After all, we're telling a story that demands participants, not just observers.
With so much content already prototyped and working, we're looking to elevate our visuals and solidify our brand identity.
If you're passionate about creating content that leaves a mark on people and inspires imagination, we'd love to chat with you about how you can contribute.
We're seeking a small group of 3D modelers. Hours and commitment are eventually flexible, but a 1-month contract to ascertain quality and output is the first leg of the journey.
This role is remote and available inside & outside of the US.
Please visit our website or social channels for more information on the studio and its culture. We look forward to hearing from you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Immerse yourself in the game's world
- Receive briefs on the assets required
- Create efficient 3D models, materials/textures.
- Work in tandem with the Game Director and/or Level Designers to integrate and test your assets
- Respect optimization guidelines to keep the project lean and produce LOD versions when procedural processes produce inferior results
- Communicate and collaborate with the Game Director or other team members respectfully and in a timely manner
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A portfolio that shows high quality work and sensibilities compatible with the project
- Experience with Unity rendering, lighting, and shaders
- An understanding of basic level design and our gameplay flow
- Equal parts professionalism and passion
- Apply to email@example.com
Hourly rates or per-asset rates are negotiable depending on experience.
- 1-Month Probationary period consisting of 10-20 hours per week
- Starting date is February 2023
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Inevitable Studios was founded to celebrate the collaborative efforts of talent near and far