Remote 3D Animator
About CookApps🔥 Casual Game 3D Animator
"Make the World Fun!"
At CookApps, we gather skillful ‘chefs’ with great passion for creating remarkable games for the whole world to enjoy. Our mission is to bring fun and happiness to as many people as possible by creating engaging games with positive energy. We are always looking for new passionate ‘chefs’ who share our values to join us and help us accomplish this mission together.
- Your main role will be to create 3D Animation for our new game characters and objectives that enable us to deliver an immersive and unique game experience to our global users.
- You will be joining a small but flexible team filled with casual game expertise! You will be prototyping, beta-testing, and animating characters and creatures for creating AAA casual mobile games.
- You should be comfortable implementing animations in the game, including setting up animation graphs to work collaboratively with game client programmers.
🔶You have to
- Have at least 3 years working experience in casual game development as a 3D Animator.
- Have excellent character, creature, and mechanical animation skills.
- Have excellent skills in 3D animation software, preferably 3dsMax.
- Have a great understanding in game art resource development and Unity Engine.
- Be fluent in English.
🔶It'll be great if you
- LOVE casual games! *Like Us!* and have plenty of mobile game-play experiences.
- Treat arising problems with a curious and adventurous attitude.
🔶 Application guide
- Portfolio must be included in your resume.
- you can also Include your portfolio link or website to highlight the most relevant work.
- Application process will be: screening - test - interview (remote)
- After 3 months, termination / extention / relocation options will be considered.
- If you have any inquires, please contact email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We CookApps for FUN!