Obsidian Entertainment is looking for an Environment Art Intern to join us for our Obsidian University Internship Program and help make our next world-class role-playing game.
Work with Concept Artists and Area Designers to develop the world of our next big game. Spend the summer assisting the environment team in creating props to populate the world. Work side-by-side with our world-class developers, learn what it takes to create fantastic worlds, and contribute to the next great Obsidian Entertainment title.
- Assist in creating props and environment assets to populate the game
- Model, unwrap, and texture 3D assets for Unreal Engine
- Assist in the validation and optimization of assets
- Familiarity with the role-playing games genre, especially recent AAA role-playing game products
- Proficient in Maya or 3ds Max
- Proficient in Substance Painter
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of Unreal Engine
- Understanding of lighting principles
- Understanding of optimization principles
- A web portfolio that demonstrates a range of 3D props and environment assets
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The estimated base pay range for this role is:
- $20.00 per hour
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your worlds. Your way. @OuterWorlds | @WorldofEternity | @GroundedTheGame and more Current Projects: Avowed, The Outer Worlds 2