Flaming Fowl Studios is an independent studio that rose from the ashes of the renowned Lionhead Studios. We create games that feature deep and interesting strategic experiences with fascinating twists and always include a healthy dose of humour.
Our next project is a brand new and exciting AAA quality, strategic turn-based RPG in a fantasy setting for which we are looking for a talented Senior Animator to join our ranks and help us create something awesome. Although the company is registered in the UK, we operate remotely so are looking for developers located all over the globe.
Flaming Fowl is built on a foundation of respecting quality of life over everything else. We are a fully distributed team, working flexible hours, and currently have team members from all over Europe. If you are fed up commuting, fed up being micromanaged and want to define your own hours then this is a great opportunity to become a core member of a growing studio but with all the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world.
- Block-out and polish in-game animations
- Work independently or collaborate remotely with relevant team members in-game
- Contribute to the conceptualisation of character behaviours and abilities
- Present, review and discuss work online
- Implement feedback
- An outstanding demo reel that showcases their hand key animation ability
- At least 3 years Industry Experience in video games
- Thorough understanding of animation fundamentals for human and non-human characters.
- Understanding of Character creation process from concept, to modelling and final rigging
- Demonstrable experience in creating animation of a high standard while maintaining visual and functional specifications for game mechanics.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Good understanding of the game development process
- Be able to adapt to a variety of styles as the project demands
- Highly motivated with a proactive attitude and the ability to work in a team
- Ability to manage time well and deliver high quality assets on time and on budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of simple rigging/skinning
- Interest in playing games and current technical trends.
- Game engine experience (UE ideally).
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Distributed team of senior developers from all over Europe.