2D Artist (VR)
We are looking for a talented, dedicated, and passionate 2D Artist to join our team.
As a member of our art team, your job will involve creating concept art, and producing and implementing 2D art and UI assets for our games, striving to achieve AAA quality.
You will work closely with the rest of the team during the game development and in synchronicity with the art leads to ensure all assets in each project are top-notch and spectacular.
If you are interested in growing as a 2D artist while working with a top-notch team of developers in cutting-edge VR games, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Collaborate with the art team to define the look of our projects by working to establish a consistent visual and art direction.
- Design, create and implement concept art, UI and game ready art assets, adapting to the game style and art direction, to achieve a visually cohesive product.
- Deliver assets in time and with high quality.
- Help ensure that produced and integrated assets respect the artistic vision of the game and meet the art and quality standards.
- Provide visual contextualization support for gameplay design efforts at all stages of development.
- Provide and receive feedback professionally.
- At least 1 year of experience as a 2D artist in games.
- Excellent and versatile artistic skills, with a strong sense of color, composition, shape, visual language, personality, and design.
- Professional knowledge of digital painting, using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent software.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of graphic design, including visual design skills including color, shape, layout and typography.
- Experience with Unreal, Unity or other 3D game engines.
- Experience working on Virtual Reality projects.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Experience with project management tools like Jira, Confluence and others.
WHAT WE OFFER
Excellence is one of our core drivers. Not only in the products we deliver, but also in the way we do things.
In order to be on top of the game, we always encourage our employees to keep updating and deepening their know how.
We aim to always work in a fun and relaxed environment.
Working remotely is an option.
Inclusion and Diversity
We want a diverse talent team and would like to encourage ethnicities, gender, age, and disabilities communities with a strong interest in developing themselves in the videogame industry to join us.
We are Nimble Giant, a game development studio founded in 2002 in Argentina. With offices in Perú, Chile and Uruguay, Nimble Giant Entertainment (Formerly NGD Studios) is one of the leading developers of PC and console games studios in Latin America. Our first major release, Champions of Regnum, was the first commercial MMORPG made in the region. We are the team behind the reimagining of the classic 4X strategy game Master of Orion and the multiplayer time travel shooter Quantum League.
In 2020 we merged with Embracer Group. With its head office based in Karlstad, Sweden, Embracer Group has a global presence through its ten operative groups: THQ Nordic, Koch Media, Coffee Stain, Amplifier Game Invest, Saber Interactive, DECA Games, Gearbox Entertainment, Easybrain, Asmodee, and Dark Horse.We are certified as one of the best companies to work for by Great Place to Work®.
Check our latest news! @nimblegiantentertainment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nimble Giant is one of the leading game development studios in Latin America