Concept Artist - Rainbow Six Siege
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Concept Artist to be part of our amazing AAA PC/Console game: Rainbow Six Siege and future projects. If you want to work in a friendly and international environment, join our team.
What you´ll do
- Produce sketches and quick iterations (digital and/or paper).
- Create concepts of characters or props from existing references or from scratch.
- Propose concepts to the artistic team and discuss possibilities.
- Adapt your artwork based on feedback.
- Find a balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints.
- Refine your concept art to illustration by adding layers of detail.
- Work closely with the Art Director, Lead Artist and overall art team.
What you´ll bring
- Strong knowledge of colour theory, light and tones.
- Strong knowledge of composition and forms.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of concept art and illustration, particularly character customization, military weapon design and understanding of graphic design.
- Strong Photoshop or Painter skills. Knowledge of 3ds Max or Maya in terms of modelling and texturing.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work and communicate with the different art and design departments.
- Ability to work within deadlines and good time management.
- 3 years or more of previous experience working in a Studio or within videogames projects.
- AAA titles shipped as a bonus feature.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
Benefits and perk
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month).
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC / Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- Relocation Assistance and Visa sponsorship.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.
We encourage you to provide
CV in English (In respect of the EOE statement we don´t require personal information such as picture, home address, ID number, etc.)
Ubisoft Barcelona, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. Our goal is to bring outstanding experiences to our players around the world. Our passion is innovation and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the unexpected.
Our teams are behind memorable AAA titles such as “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “Beyond Good & Evil 2”, “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla”, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're committed to enriching player's lives with original & memorable gaming experiences. Join us & create the unknown!