ARISTOCRAT is seeking an Illustrator to join our BASH GAMES STUDIO team in Brookhaven, GA. As a member of our art department, you will help produce industry-leading graphic art for the world’s greatest gaming experiences!
The Illustrator is responsible for executing all forms of characters, logos and reel symbols for gaming devices. This includes information gathering from management and other departments to support company-wide creative objectives and finding efficient, creative solutions. The Illustrator will work through and execute all aspects of visual representation in the games, delivering high-quality assets. The Illustrator should have advanced knowledge with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
The Illustrator position is immediately available. This role is a full-time in office position.
What You'll Do
- Produce high quality game assets derived from concepts that communicate the creative and artistic vision
- Collaborate with the production team (including Animators, Tech Artists, Programmers, other Illustrators, etc.) to realize a compelling product with team members across different locations and time zones
- Execute art-related tasks from internal and external game reviews and artwork reviews
- Provide creative solutions
- Conduct research to select and deliver suitable artistic material
- All other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Proven ability to take visual concepts and produce required art.
- Knowledge of current art styles and trends.
- Exceptional traditional art skills including drawing, composition, graphic and color theory.
- A strong sense of visual style, with story development skills.
- Understanding of movement and lighting.
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Painter.
- Extensive knowledge of platform constraints, understanding of software tools, and graphic production process.
- Extensive technical/analytical background and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work well with team members and other departments.
- Ability to produce artwork in a timely manner with top quality craftsmanship.
- Ability to make and ship art to engineering specifications.
- Excellent graphic design skills or storyboarding techniques.
- Skill in character design or logo design.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Must be able to work independently and be team oriented.
What we would like you to have done:
- Art and Animation degree and/or vocational certification in video graphics or equivalent
- A robust portfolio exhibiting a wide range of art techniques and principles
- Worked on a game development team with at least 1 shipped title
The personal attributes we are looking for:
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Open to and embraces changes
- Passion for computer games
- Loves to have fun!
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX20 listed company and one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions.