Wargaming invites a 3D Artist to join its top AAA project, World of Tanks!
This two-time Guinness award-winning vehicle action game has an army of 110 million loyal fans. World of Tanks is a cultural phenomenon that has entertained players worldwide for over 12 years!
We have a solid and involved team that continually strives to stay on the edge of the gaming industry. We are extremely passionate about art and are always looking for innovative ways to bring our ideas and vision to World of Tanks gamers.
What will you do?
- Create armored vehicle models based on blueprints and photos,
- Participate in development of 3D-skins for tank models,
- Collaborate with colleagues from adjacent 3D Art teams, historical consultants, 2D artists, technical artists, game designers etc.
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years’ experience in game industry as 3D Artist
- Low-poly modeling and sculpting skills
- High quality normal map baking experience
- Texturing of complicated models in Substance Painter is crucial
- Craving for new knowledge and desire to share professional experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver legendary online games. Globally. With passion.