Senior 2D Animator
Are you a passionate animator eager to bring your creativity and technical expertise to the exciting world of mobile gaming? Then, join us and contribute to enhancing our players’ experience with your unique blend of abilities.
We are seeking experienced Senior 2D Animators who will create realistic and highly stylized animations for characters and in-game assets in our vibrant games. Concepts, characters, game assets, and backgrounds are designed by our Illustrators. As a collaborative teammate, you will be tightly working with Artists and Engineers to bring these items to life in a 2-Dimension game environment.
Join our dynamic team to be a part of our journey with your engaging animations that will reach millions!
Here's what you’ll do
- Create 2D animations for stylized characters and items
- Create animations and effects for UI elements, including icons, pop-ups, buttons, backgrounds, and menus
- Collaborate with the engineering team in order to create 2D Particle FX in Unity
- Edit animated assets in Unity and Spine
- Work together with studio team to envision and iterate animations
- Grow and foster a user-oriented design culture to improve the gameplay experience
Desired skills and experiences
- Fundamental art skills and knowledge of graphic design, illustration & animation principles
- Experience with bone and sprite sheet animation style
- In-depth knowledge of digital visualization tools (i.e. Spine, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) & familiarity with Unity particle animation
- Basic skills necessary to make modifications of game assets & character animations
- Knowledge of processes, pipelines, and best practices for 2D animation production
- Understanding of the methods for optimizing assets for mobile devices
- A keen eye for color harmonies, lighting, perspective, and materials
- Strong communication skills about art-related topics in a multidisciplinary team
- A portfolio of your animations highlighting your ability to work with different techniques and styles
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Peak is a leading technology company with a team who values progress