Are you a creative and dedicated games industry professional with experience as a 3D Artist and with a passion for 4X, strategy, and skirmish games? Are you ready to design beautiful characters, buildings, and environments? Then you may be the one we’re looking for!
As a 3D Artist on our unannounced 4X Strategy title, working remotely with the Roamer development team, you will be involved in creation of art assets for our game. You will have a direct and influential impact on the quality and feel of the game.
The 3D Artist will collaborate closely with the Art Director on the game project and oversee work quality and deadlines, validate production outcomes while overseeing part of the development of the game. We’re looking for somebody who’s a problem solver with a great understanding of scope and timelines and is able to adjust designs accordingly.
As a new studio, we have a no-crunch policy and prioritize a constructive, collaborative approach to working. Our company is fully funded too, which means no additional stress on the team!
Your Responsibilities are to…
- Model and texture high-quality assets, high-poly and low-poly versions
- Deliver high-quality art assets and ensure their efficient integration in the game
- Take ownership of the work developed and make sure it fits within the game standards and needs
- Define and improve the graphical pipeline and tools
- As a senior team member, take responsibilities and initiatives such as mentoring, research and art direction
Required Qualifications for 3D Artist
- Preferably with 4-5 years of experience as a 3D Artist
- Skilled in the 3D software Blender
- Proficient in a 2D authoring software Photoshop or other
- Create quick and detailed 3D and low poly models and drawings that could be anything from environments to character models, buildings, vehicles and props.
- Capable of creating character Animations and other in the 3D environment
- Creative, detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn and improve knowledge, performance and workflows
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Passion for video games with knowledge on different game genres across all platforms
- Position: 3D Artist
- Job type: Contractor/Part-Time/Full-Time
- Remote type: Remote
- Location: +/- 3 Hours from Central European Time (CET)
How to Apply:
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in or have any questions, say hi! You can send us an email with your resume and a portfolio of work (if possible) and cover letter (optional).
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Principals only. No recruiters, please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
WE CRAFT GENRE DEFINING GAMES