As a member of the Wolcen art team, you'll get to work on an unannounced AAA video game project, showcasing your character and or environment concept skills and creativity across Science Fiction and dark fantasy art styles. What we’d love to see from you is an eye-catching portfolio that demonstrates your ability and experience in designing and developing industry-quality character and or environment artwork. We would like to see all of it - from initial idea-generating sketches all the way through to rendered, finished pieces.
If the thought of joining a supportive and passionate team that helps shape the games of tomorrow has you excited, then we encourage you to apply now!
Skills & Requirements
As a Concept Artist at Wolcen, you would mainly be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Art Director and other creative leads to help establish the visual direction for the game;
- Create detailed original concepts of characters, environments, vehicles, and objects;
- Paint detailed architecure and mood concepts over existing level geometry
- Produce inspirational, promotional, and marketing art
- Help craft style guides and visual language for the project
Required experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong Art background in traditional art skills
- Excellent understanding of color theory, design, lighting, composition and materials;
- Strong drawing and iteration skills;
- Ability to work from rough thumbnails to polished quality concepts;
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines, including Game Designers, Level Designers and 3d Artists and animators;
Would be nice to also have:
- Experience with 3D software (Blender, ZBrush, Daz 3D)
- Good knowledge of video games and film
- Experience in Illustration
Apply via email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Wolcen Studio, an ambitious and expanding video game company headquartered in Nice, France