We're making a Metroidvania with a high mechanical skill ceiling and strong world/story background. We are looking for a talented artist to help bring this world to life. We are aiming for a simple but beautiful 2D art style such as those found in Hollow Knight, Don’t Starve, or Super meat boy.
We are looking for a motivated individual who can help our game reach its artistic goals and help craft the artistic vision of our world and story.
Project-based or hourly. $25-45/hour (USD) depending on skills and experience.
Fully remote, contractor role. Full-time or part time
- Strong digital 2D illustration skills with emphasis on storytelling.
- Strong abilities in art technicals such as form, shapes, and colors.
- Experienced with character illustration and/or environment illustration
- Strong communication skills and receptivity to feedback.
- Experienced with 2D game sprites and 2D animations
- Experience crafting an artistic
- Prior experience with game art pipelines
- Prior experience shipping commercial games
- Preferred English verbal and/or writing, but (日本語, 한국어, 中文 OK)
If interested, please send us an email with your portfolio and resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Tabi Entertainment’s mission is to craft beautiful narrative-driven, challenging games. We are a self funded indie company based in the United States. Our team is small but growing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tabi Entertainment’s mission is to craft beautiful narrative-driven, challenging games