Lead 2D Artist
We are looking for a 2D Vector Artist for our Jackbox-style party game! You can look forward to clear, constant, and responsive communication, respect and autonomy for your decisions, good design documentation, and making something that will make thousands of people happy.
Engagement will be for 2-4 months, half-to-full time remote work. We are OK if you want to work on other projects at the same time, so long as you can keep the deadlines you set yourself.
We are creating a jubilant party game that is designed to spark a party! We're going to need a big graphics library to pull from for our games, and we need your help to make that happen. We need a wide variety of artstyles to make motion graphics, simple animations, UIs, and flat vector art assets for our games.
- Body of work required. Applicants without a portfolio available for perusal will be ignored.
- Applicants that include the word "Avocado" in their email will receive preferential treatment for having visited this website and actually read this.
- Mastery of Motion/Vector Graphics.
- Able to hit a variety of styles and iterate quickly.
- Adept with prompt engineering/AI art tools a plus.
- Familiarity with Godot or version control systems is a plus.
We may be a small indie studio that is starting their first game, but we believe in fair compensation for good work and do not expect, promote, or permit crunch culture or "working for exposure/revenue share" in lieu of adequate payment. Your creative voice will be heard as you will be essential for helping to make the game artistically possible, and you can expect payment in full and on time as per terms we will sign to before the start of work.
Send us an email with your portfolio Stevenson@Sparkforge.games
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sparkforge Games play with the boundaries of what people expect from their entertainment.