We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
At Tripledot you will operate in an open and collaborative environment, where artists take full creative ownership over upcoming projects, be it new features or completely new games. We’re looking for an experienced artist who understands the designs and trends of the mobile games ecosystem. We aim to create beautiful and high-quality art for our games that will win the hearts and minds of many players. We value artists who have a range of skills as there will be many opportunities to use them throughout the game development process.
- Design and develop an appropriate visual style for the project, with player demographics in mind.
- Create the user interface (UI) with UX best practices in mind.
- Create key artwork and illustrations for the project.
- Lead design discussions with the wider team to ensure alignment with the product vision.
- Implement designs into Unity, assisted by the in-house technical art team.
- Champion art and design within the teams and projects you are involved in.
- A portfolio of previous mobile game experience, showcasing industry-leading artwork and projects.
- Proven experience working on at least one large released, mobile game.
- Understanding of the mobile games market, its design styles and trends; how a blockbuster game needs to look, and why.
- The ability to draw from references within, and outside of the games industry.
- An eagerness to learn, get hands-on with the game engine and help improve our workflow.
- Professional-level English.
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tripledot was created back in 2017 when three friends decided to join forces and create a new kind of games stud