3D Art Generalist
Are you looking for a place where you can use all of your skills and get a package of completely new ones? A place where an experienced team is always ready to help you broaden your horizons? In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom!
- create high quality Assets with PBR materials and textures whilst working efficiently to time
- implementing and composing assets in UE
- collaborating productively within a multi-disciplined team
- cooperation with the Lead Artist in order to produce assets that achieve expected quality, coherence with the project art direction and meet our technical requirements
- problem-solving efforts
- at least 3 years experience in a similar role in the game industry
- very good skills in high quality assets creation with a recognized 3D package such as Maya, 3DMax, Blender
- very good knowledge of PBR material creation (Substance package recommended)
- creating seamless textures, texture atlases, trim sheets and implementation on models
- very good low and high poly modeling skills
- good understanding of composition and lighting
- good eye for detail
- ability to work within a team
- ability to translate concepts and reference artwork into 3D game assets
- strong communication skills, willingness to accept and follow direction
Great if you have:
- good knowledge of Unreal Engine
What's in it for you:
- flexible working hours
- training budget
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family
- attendance in game dev events
- work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A video games company devoted to creating and publishing meaningful games able to leave a strong mark on a widely understood pop culture.