Illustrator - FIFA
Illustrator - FIFA
Vancouver, Canada or Remote (North America)
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
As a Graphic Designer/Illustrator you will help shape the future of live content for the FIFA franchise. Working with our Art Directors and Game Designers, you will use your artistic curiosities and comprehension of visual design philosophies to develop compelling digital media designs for millions of players to interact with. As part of the cosmetics team, you will be responsible for creating unique textile and wardrobe designs for in-game characters, designing stadium graphics from authentic football sources and pop culture trends, and will help round out the team’s production art needs. You possess a strong working knowledge of composition, colour, typography, and digital media creation, have a flair for visual storytelling, and are passionate about your craft. We welcome everyone with new points of view, diverse backgrounds, and fresh perspectives.
FIFA is currently looking for a strong, experienced 2D Artist/Illustrator with excellent visual comprehension and appreciation for innovative use of typography, color, and layout for digital media.
- 4+ years of experience working as a graphic designer/illustrator in the digital space
- Advanced-level skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Post-secondary training or background in graphic design with Illustration as a major component
- Experience working with Marketing or Branding is a plus
- Experience with texture creation for 3D models is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Ability to turn assets around quickly to a high quality
- Ability to create high quality art assets as per Art Director briefs Ability to manage assets across internal & external teams (approx. 30% of time)Ability to review & feedback outsourced work
- Strong eye for design, layout, color and detail
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Ability to present creative ideas clearly and concisely
- Interest or experience with fashion/costume design is a plus
- Experience with interaction design and user interface is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Inspire the World to Play