Role: 3D Artist
Location: Remote (but able to make regular tripsto Scottish central belt)
We are looking for a passionate 3D Artist with a good technical mind-set and skill-level. The role requires someone with an eye for creating quality 3D environment assets for train simulator and other games.
● Create optimised game-ready assets for UE4/5 game engines on PC and Console.
o Optimal polygon, material and texture countsfor game-ready assets.
o Clean and optimised polygon mesh of high-quality using weighted/baked normals
o Assets created to the correct proportion and scale from reference images
o Optimal UV layoutsfortexturing using consistent Texel density and trim textures
o Materials and textures creating using the PBR(Metal/Roughness/AO) texture workflow
o Textures using Masks to control Emissive and weather properties
● Assist with reviews and bug fixing of 3D assets
What we are looking for
● Technical ability to research and understand the reference material to extract relevant data.
● Proficient in at least one 3D modelling package such as 3DS Max, Blender or Maya.
● Competent in Substance Painter and Photoshop.
● Must be self-motivated, with good communication skills, and able to effectively work as part of a team while based remotely at home.
Rivet Games benefits
● 29 days holiday + 5 days statutory holiday
● Pension scheme
● Regular social activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics. However, we are currently unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rivet Games was set up in 2019, producing top quality content for a variety of video games