Animation Intern - Fortnite
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Animation Intern - Fortnite
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic Games Fortnite Animation Team is looking for creative Animation Interns to join them in 2023. The Fortnite animation team is responsible for creating major animation features across the entire Fortnite brand. You will work directly with other animators on the team to deliver a variety of world class animation content.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
In This Role You Will
- Create high quality creature, character and prop animation for the Fortnite
- Collaborate with other artists & designers to create assets conforming to the visual design and style of Fortnite
- Work closely with a mentor to improve your own animation skills and help build a strong work ethic
- Consistently meet project deadlines on time, while keeping artistic integrity intact
What We’re Looking For
- Must provide a strong demo reel that demonstrates knowledge of fundamental animation principles, such as weight, timing, and posing
- Proficiency in Maya is required
- Unreal Engine knowledge is a plus
- Passion for game development and Epic Games products
- Outstanding creativity, passion and commitment to animation
- Ability to absorb and learn from creative feedback
This is an internship for 2023 wi th a flexible start date Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. F or more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students .
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend conne...