Studio Cut to Bits is looking for a 3D modeler and Environmental Artist to be the principal artist on our unannounced game for an original IP on the Unity engine.
The game is a light fantasy title so we are looking for someone that can create models and hand-painted textures to match our style.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has enough experience and motivation to work independently as well as be a good collaborator.
As a part of a small core team, we also want someone who enjoys indie games and can bring their own ideas to the table.
The position is full-time with benefits.
The position is remote or hybrid based on the candidate’s preference.
- Create in game 3D models
- Create Textures
- Build levels and create striking visual compositions
- Optimization and bug fixing
- Experience in 3D modeling
- Experience in texturing
- Experience with working in a game engine
Nice to have
- Proficiency in Blender
- Proficiency in Substance painter
- Proficiency in working with the Unity engine
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cut to bits is a small indie studio started by AAA veterans based in Montreal