We're looking for a full-time pixel artist to join our small team.
About the project
Inspired by Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, and Harvest Moon, we're building a 'village builder' game set in the British countryside. You build and run your own estate/village.
If you're a LOTR fan, it's a bit like building your own Hobbiton.
Manage your estate, go on whimsical adventures and do a spot of gardening.
- We pay a full-time, competitive, salary.
- This is a remote position.
About the team
- Currently, there's 2 of us. Cade & Sofi.
- Cade does the code, marketing, and game design.
- Sofi makes amazing pixel art.
What we're looking for
- We're looking for someone to join our team as a pixel artist who can match the style in the screenshots.
- Aseprite proficiency is preferable.
- Some experience making art for games, whether personal projects, game jams or professionally.
- Ideally, we'd like someone who loves animation, and character design.
This opening does not have a deadline and will close when the position is filled.
Your application has been successfully submitted.