Firaxis Games is looking for an exceptionally skilled Animator to join one of our AAA development teams. As an Animator, you will be working closely with the Lead Animator and Project Art Director to create visually compelling animations for gameplay and cinematics. The ideal candidate must demonstrate and articulate a clear knowledge of the principles of animation.
- Create gameplay animation that matches the visual style of the game.
- Participate in weekly Animation Critiques and give and receive constructive feedback from the rest of the team.
- Implement animation assets into game engine and iterate as appropriate.
- Collaborate with other animators and programmers to establish, test and refine the animation pipeline.
- 2+ years game experience in animation using MAYA or similar animation program.
- A solid understanding of the principles of animation.
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written.
- A passion for animation, film and making games.
- Must have current U.S. work authorization.
PLUSES (not required, but a definite bonus):
- Figure drawing skills and an understanding of human anatomy.
- A solid knowledge and understanding of cinematography.
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Motion capture experience.
- Facial animation experience.
- Relocation assistance provided
- Flexible work hours
- Family friendly work environment
- And more!
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make Life Epic