The 3D Art team creates armored vehicle models and 3D-skins for them.
We consider those candidates who have production experience in a 3D artist position, preferable in game industry. When applying, an up-to-date portfolio is required. The candidates with the best portfolio will be proposed a test task.
We are interested in and appreciate self-organized people who a ready to learn a lot and make real efforts to improve their 3D modeling skills, able to handle criticism and feedback positively, able to meet deadlines, enjoy working in a team.
What will you do?
- Create armored vehicle models based on blueprints and photos,
- Participate in development of 3D-skins for tank models,
- Collaborate with colleagues from adjacent 3D Art teams, historical consultants, 2D artists, technical artists, game designers etc.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience as 3D Artist
- Low-poly modeling and sculpting skills
- High quality normal map baking experience
- Texturing of complicated models in Substance Painter is crucial
- Craving for new knowledge and desire to share professional experience
- Russian language skills at least at Intermediate level
- Gamedev industry experience is a plus
- Work in a well-coordinated team of professionals
- Stable salary
- Flexible work schedule.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver legendary online games. Globally. With passion.