Lead 3D Animator
Here at The Breach Studios, we make games that bring people together: to build them and to play them. The Breach Studios are committed to the entire creation process, and passion for playing is what makes us one with our players. We are devoted to delivering the ultimate gaming experience to our communities.
Let’s make games better together. Are you up for the challenge? Here are some specifics on what we're looking for...
- Work along with the art director to define the animation style of the project.
- Coordinate with 3d artists and technical artists to define the best pipeline for the animation department.
- Rigging and animating in-game assets such as characters, props, and environment elements.
- Taking part, and having input on key decisions that would affect your department.
- Animate marketing materials.
- Keep a cohesive animation style across the project.
- At least 5 years of experience in the video game industry.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits.
- Deep understanding of techniques and technologies relating to 3d character animation and rigging for video games.
- Experience with Unreal engine.
- Decisive and collaborative attitude towards unexpected challenges.
- Capacity to work in and explore a variety of different animation styles.
- Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work in a small, tightly-knit team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organizational performance and to a positive, creative work environment.
- Good working level of spoken and written English.
- Passionate gamer.
- VFX animation experience.
- 2D animation experience.
- A taste for cartoon and slapstick animation.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Bonus based on game net profits.
- Attractive remuneration depending on work experience.
- FULL REMOTE but with the option to come to Barcelona, an amazing city to live in.
- Work with a team of experienced professionals in the video games sector.
- The opportunity to work in an amazing multiplatform project.
- Be part of a company with an excellent environment and in a themed and creative office.
- Good environment to learn and develop.
The Breach Studios is composed of a dynamic group of game industry veterans with a past in some of the greatest titles on diverse platforms. We have combined this game development experience to create The Breach Studios, a small but very talented team capable of amazing feats.
We're a young studio with a single goal in mind: make the best experience possible to our players. To achieve that we build collaborative goal-oriented teams that work to achieve the best value for the player. Consequently we encourage initiative, participation and criticism as a means of peer and product growth and knowledge sharing.
We're a growing studio driven by passion and love for the video games medium. We work in a near-flat meritocratic structure with a lot of agency and possibilities of self-realization. We believe that every member of a development team should feel ownership of the product they are helping make real. Therefore we also have in place large product-based bonuses on top of highly competitive salaries.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Breach Studios is composed of a dynamic group of game industry veterans with a past in some of the greatest titles on diverse platforms