3D Animator (Freelance)
Jazzpaw Games is an indie developer making a small 3D narrative game about the friends and enemies we all made along the way in the downbeat town of Wolfwater.
We are looking for a Freelance Animator to help build animations for a Life-Sim game featuring cute characters. The ideal candidate has gameplay animation experience specifically inside of the Unity Engine, a keen eye for stylized character animation experience.
This position is remote, and can work asynchronously! We are open to all applicants!
- Animate player and NPC animations based on gameplay needs
- Animate characters that work with the Humanoid system in the Unity engine
- Respond to feedback to ensure quality and gameplay needs
- Animate using a very simple Mixamo generated auto-rig.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Professional quality character animation experience in Unity
- Experience in stylized animations with limited rigs
- Knowledge of the pipeline and workflow for integrating character animations into the Humanoid system in Unity.
- Ability to work independently
- Do you know how to rig also? Are you comfortable with skinning characters?
- Do you know how to build a rig that works within the Humanoid System?
- HIGHLY encouraged to include this information and any relevant examples.
If you’re interested in this position, please include the following in an email to JazzpawGames@gmail.com:
- Portfolio or Demo Reel Link
Your application has been successfully submitted.