2D/3D Art intern
Realmforge Studios was founded in 2008 in Munich as part of the Kalypso Media family. We are forging video games for PC and console and are currently working on the further development of the ‘Dungeons’ series, and ‘Tropico 6’.
As a member of our dev team, you will work closely with all departments within the studio to significantly shape the future of our projects.
To strengthen our team in Munich, we are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) in the area of 2D/3D Art .
- Working Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & ice cream included: Fresh fruit, mineral water, very essential for survival ice cream and, of course, coffee are freely available.
- Regular board game nights in the office
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food options for your lunch break
- You are a student in a relevant degree programme
- You have a good sense of design, composition, colours and shapes
- You have good modelling, sculpting and texturing skills
- You already have some experience in working with Unity
- You have sufficient experience with the common programs such as 3ds Max, zBrush, Substance Designer and Painter (or comparable)
- You can communicate well both verbally and in writing and can process constructive feedback
- You work reliably and independently, but also like to develop and share your own creative ideas with the team
- You enjoy games and stylized graphics
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We focus on the development of simulation and strategy games for the international market