We are building a stylized multiplayer game at an intersection of action and social gaming for the HD space (PC, Switch, Xbox and Playstation) by combining the joy of creation found in a life sim with the thrill of replayable action combat found in a roguelite.
We are looking for a Contract Gameplay Animator to help us deliver satisfying and responsive combat animation. The ideal candidate has gameplay animation experience in the video game industry with a great eye for animation quality, combined with strong technical acumen.
This position is remote, can work asynchronously, and we are open to applicants in all locations.
- Animate player and NPC animation sets
- Address feedback and notes on all work to the best of their ability
- Deliver high quality gameplay animations, balancing character personality and gameplay responsiveness
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Professional character animation experience using Maya, Max, or equivalent
- Experience in hand-keyed stylization of biped and quadruped motion
- Knowledge of pipelines, workflows, and toolsets used in key frame animation
- Ability to take direction and seek clarification from Animation Director
- Ability to work independently
If you’re interested in this position, please include in an email to email@example.com:
- A portfolio link / a reel with examples of your work
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're FuzzyBot, a new indie games studio based out of Los Angeles.