Junior UI Artist
EA Codemasters continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in racing game experiences. We're looking for a talented UI/UX Artist to help create these amazing user experiences!
- You will work with the UI/UX team to create high quality concepts and in game implementation, shippable AAA quality using our in-house GUI tools.
- You will create aesthetically pleasing User Interfaces that raise the quality bar in Design, Art and Animation for AAA Game Development.
- You will work within a team to lay the foundations of UI Design and implementation requirements, ensuring consistency and cohesiveness throughout the User Experience.
To be suitable for this role you will have/be:
- Visual Design skills with an eye for Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics and Iconography.
- Experience with UI design.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI design trends.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- A willingness to learn our own in-house bespoke interface implementation tools.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience with any industry standard UI implementation tools.
In return we provide:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Excellent benefits package including annual bonus, enhanced pension, private health care and dental plans, discounted employee share scheme and much, much more!
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- 10 free games each year!
- State-of-the-art studio work environment (when safe to return to the studio).
- Incredible peer community of top-flight professionals within the games industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Inspire the World to Play