CrowdStar is looking for a 2D Artist Co-op for its leading lifestyle and fashion game Covet Fashion. You will have a chance to work with a world-class team on a product that millions of players love. For the last 7 years, Covet has held its position as the #1 Fashion Game and we continue to achieve new revenue records every year.
You will put your art skills to use by designing and creating show-stopping clothing and props as well as use photo compositing to create beautiful images to delight and inspire our players. You will work closely with tight-knit Art and Development teams located all over the world from San Francisco, Toronto, to Hyderabad to create best-in-class art for this highly successful mobile game.
- Under the direction of the Art Director and Senior Artists, create game-ready assets, including props, garments and backgrounds
- You will review art from outsource teams to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Communicate frequently with the Art Director and track your tasks with Jira
- Adhere and adapt to the Covet art style
- You will maintain the art direction while providing a variety of ideas and explorations
- You will attend daily stand-ups, meetings, and regular one-on-ones with direct manager
- Candidate for a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent 2D illustration skills and a strong portfolio with an emphasis on realism
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop
- Passion for learning new skills and concepts
- Interest in gaming and the fashion industry
- Experience working with other programs in the Adobe Suite: (e.g. Illustrator, After Effects, Dimension)
- Interest or experience in graphic design or motion graphic
- Must be available for a Full Time (40 hours / week) Co-op that will run from September - Mid December.
- Candidates must graduate no earlier than December 2022.
- Please include a link to your portfolio for review.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Inspire the World to Play