Junior 2D Artist
Do you want to learn about brand style guides and look books? Want to help us create new ones? We’re looking for a Junior 2D Artist to join our Licensing department to help us co-create the materials needed for our sales operations, and support the design and production of some of our brand licensing products. If you want to get involved and join the team, read on and apply!
In this role you will
- Correct existing design assets.
- Co-create new design assets.
- Update books/style guides according to new templates.
- Create books/style guides using templates.
- Prepare various materials for licensees and partners.
- Design promotional materials.
- Manage our Digital Assets library.
- Co-create and update our sales support materials.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to work as part of the team, as well as work well independently.
- Drive to understand and follow (consumer product licensing) merchandising and design trends.
- Understanding of established basic brand guidelines.
- Understanding of online (banners, etc.) and physical (printed materials, etc.) manufacturing processes.
- Good communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Good understanding of design processes and creative workflows.
- 1+ years of experience working either formally or informally as a 2D graphic designer/artist.
- Keen interest in merchandise, licensed product design, and design trends.
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
What we offer
- Student employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary).
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development
- Participation in attractive projects.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We challenge what's been, and chase what could be. And no matter what, we always bring our A-game