Senior 3D Artist
Project Ava is a new indie IP published by 11bit studios, co-developed between Chibig (creators of Deiland and Summer in Mara) and Inverge (creators of Effie). We’re looking for a Senior 3D Artist to join our small team to help create the world and characters of our games. We are considering on-site working options as well as full-time remote candidates.
WHAT OUR SENIOR 3D ARTISTS DO
- Work with the team to achieve the visual aesthetic across the environment and characters.
- Model and texture stylized ingame environment assets and characters.
- Mentor and support the art team to help grow their skills.
- Validate if the produced assets match the artistic vision and technical requirements.
- Work with producers to maintain good documentation and achievable milestones.
- Play the game regularly and continually identify opportunities to improve visual quality.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Solid modeling, UV unwrapping, and texturing skills.
- Practical knowledge and experience using 2D & 3D software packages. We work with Blender and UE4.
- Strong understanding of hand painted and PBR workflows.
- Advanced knowledge in asset optimization for real-time game engines.
- A self-motivated and organized individual who works well when left on his/her own.
- Experience with prototype/quick iteration environments.
- Ability to work well through iterations and incoming feedback.
- Passionate about playing and making video games.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your resume/cv and portfolio (must have for art openings) through our contact email. Remember to specify in the subject the opening you are applying for.
Your application has been successfully submitted.