We are looking for a talented 3D Artist to work with us remotely. As a part of the art department you will work closely with our game Director and Producer to create high-quality characters and assets full of energy and personality across a variety of projects including Paleo Pines and Quest Quest.
Candidates must reside in the UK.
- Translate concept and reference artwork into high-quality 3D game assets.
- Create accompanying texture sets that use advanced shaders.
- Collaborate with the Game Director & Producer to deliver high-quality assets within a reasonable schedule.
Skills and Required Experience
- 2+ years 3D experience in the gaming industry - applicants that do not clearly show this experience will not receive a response to their application.
- Proven ability to create exceptional stylised assets and character models for games.
- Outstanding skill in a variety of 3D software: Blender, Maya, Z-Brush, Substance Painter.
- A great eye for detail, natural flair & a strong understanding of composition & colour theory.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, and be able to both take critique and give feedback in a professional manner.
- Strong preference to those with experience integrating assets directly into Unity game engine.
- Traditional art skills (drawing, painting, sculpting).
- Samples of previous work displaying clean High Poly to Low Poly bakes, strong understanding of material variation and stylised texturing.
- Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- Strong understanding of human and animal body mechanics and anatomy.
- Rigging and Animation skills.
- Knowledge of/enthusiasm for modern dinosaur depictions/palaeontology.
- Knowledge of/enthusiasm for farming/social sim genres.
What Do We Offer?
- 4-day work week. (Yes, really. We work smart on Monday through Thursday so we can enjoy Fridays off.)
- Flexible working hours, with strong emphasis on work/life balance.
- Competitive industry salary.
- We invest in making our team happy with a Full Perkbox Package.
- We technically have an office in Holywood (just outside of Belfast) which boasts a cheerful break area with fruit, a classic arcade machine, a piano and a unicycle. We’d love to start using it again but times are strange.
Closing date: July 8, 2022
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re an entertainment company. For the past eight years we’ve been focused mostly on creating and developing award-winning, narrative-driven video ga...