Junior 3D Artist
As a Junior 3D artist you will perform 3D modelling tasks on several projects and are expected to work on the design, modeling, lighting and animations of 3D environments, characters, props and effects. We expect the applicant to have a firm knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Blender / Autodesk 3ds max or any other 3D modelling software.
- Portfolio with your best work.
- Strong Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong Knowledge of 3D modelling using Blender / 3ds Max or similar modelling software
- Solid understanding and experience with modeling (poly modeling) for both low poly & high poly
- Solid understanding of UVW unwrapping.
- Experience with Unity.
- Experience with Substance designer.
- Proficient in English.
- +1 year of industry experience.
- Uber-positive attitude and desire to see those around you succeed and grow.
- Understand the time, care, and iteration required to create finely crafted games.
- Ability to receive feedback and critique with humility, modesty, and respect.
- Good understanding of art fundamentals including visual design, shape language, color theory, and lighting.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with VR development.
- Experience with scripting languages (maxscript, python, lua, …).
- Experience with skinning, rigging and animation.
- Experience with 2D art & UI design.
- Wage according to scale PC 227 and experience
- Meal vouchers of 8 EUR/day worked
- Eco vouchers of EUR 100 per year
- Hospitalization insurance
- Outpatient medical expenses insurance
- Reimbursement for public transport or kilometer allowance if you come by car (one way) or bicycle (two way)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote / office work
- Work from home allowance of 134,71 EUR per month
- Double vacation money
- End of year premium
- Yearly sector bonus of 270,61 EUR
- Option for annual flu vaccination
- Monthly team lunches & updates
- Fun teambuildings
- You will become part of a steadily growing team
- A working environment where everyone can be who they are
How to Apply
At Triangle Factory we are always on the lookout for interesting additions to our workforce. Be it programmer, artist or PM, if you think you have what it takes then we are happy to take a look at your resumé / portfolio and see if there is a fit with the team.
We are looking for passionate, creative people who want to solve problems big and small and have a big heart for games and emerging technology.
Please send all your applications via email with your résume, portfolio, examples, 3D renders, tech demo’s, code samples, work experience, …
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Triangle Factory was founded in 2010 and is an independent game developer based in Gent, Belgium, with a focus on Mobile, AR and VR content