Senior 3D Artist
We’re looking for an artist who can oversee the creation of our game’s 3D elements; the realistic and beautiful lit environment of a young boy’s room and the colourful 3D characters that populate it. Our game is created in Unreal Engine, so experience in that software is required.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all 3D graphical elements in the game from both an aesthetic and technical point of view
- Guide our 3D outsourcing studio in the creation of environment elements, character models and animations, and particle effects
- Create beautiful lighting scenarios for our room environment
- Get hands-on in the creation of some of the 3D elements. Depending on your skillset, those could be; environment objects, characters, or particle effects
- A good sense of aesthetics, colour theory, lighting, characters and animation
- Good technical knowledge of Unreal
- Experience in lighting and post process
- Experience with 3D packages such as Maya and Blender
- Able to show relevant examples of work
- Able to work autonomously
- Have worked as a 3D artist in a game that has shipped
- [Preferred] Experience with graphical optimization
- [Essential] Remote worker in Western time zone (UK, Europe, East Coast US)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All Possible Futures was formed in 2019 by two games industry veterans, with the goal of making those oh-so-special videogames that turn your head and...